Gabb 4 location tracking

Ste2fG
Ste2fG Member Posts: 2

I have it turned on and get the updates every 15 minute, which is great, what's not so great is it will tell me she's home, but the next update is she left home, then the next update says she's home, thing is, she's in day camp and her phone is home with me on my desk. What is going on? How can I fix this?

Tagged:

Comments

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 438 Admin
    edited September 11

Hello @Ste2fG,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing with the GPS on your Gabb Phone 4. It's great to see that you were able to contact our Customer Support and follow these troubleshooting steps to get your device working properly again:

1. Reset Settings on Gabb Phone 4:
      1. Open Settings App -> System -> Reset Options -> Reset Wifi & Bluetooth
      2. Open Settings App -> System -> Reset Options -> Reset App Preferences -> Reset Apps
      3. Open Settings App -> System -> Reset Options -> RESET SETTINGS
    2. Network Reset with Customer Support:
      1. Customer Support will preform a Network Reset
      2. Contact Customer Support by  Live Chat on www.gabb.com, or by phone at 385.235.6646 Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-6:30 p.m., MT or Saturday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. MT
    3. Unpair and pair back to the Gabb Phone 4:
      1. MyGabb app > Devices > Profile > Remove Device
      2. Open the Gabb ID app > Scan the QR code with your parent MyGabb app

Thank you for working with us to help get this resolved!

-Reagan

• lgipson0
    lgipson0 Member Posts: 1

My daughters Gabb 4 updates that she's left home at 3AM for 10 minutes then returned, which is untrue. It does this throughout the day as well. I'm disappointed that there's a lack of tech support.

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 438 Admin

Hello @lgipson0,

Your post was merged into this one as others have experienced a similar situation with their Gabb Phone 4. Please reference the troubleshooting steps above. Hope these steps help!

Thank you!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center