My Gabb 3 will not connect to network

Sylvia
Sylvia Member Posts: 2

I just bought a Gabb 3 watch, and it did not work when it came out of the box. I was sent a replacement watch, but the new one is doing the same thing. As soon as I startup the watch it will search for a network, but it will never find one. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Answers

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 473 Admin
    edited July 3

Hi @Sylvia,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your new Gabb Watch. It sounds like your watches may not be active with a cellular plan/number.

Gabb devices (including watches) that are ordered as new lines from gabb.com (not using methods like Buy With Prime) ship active. These types of Gabb Watch 3's are ready to pair when they arrive as shown here.

Devices ordered from marketplaces like Amazon or Walmart, replacement devices and upgrades etc need to be activated. You can visit gabb.com/activate to activate those types of devices.

If for whatever reason you're having trouble on gabb.com/activate setting up a replacement or upgrade device that has not been activated yet, you can transfer cell service to your new Watch by doing the following steps:

1. Unpair the old Watch that is being replaced from the MyGabb App (if it had been paired previously)
      1. Click the device profile in the MyGabb App, scroll to the bottom and select Remove Device
    2. Login to www.gabb.com/account
    3. Select View Details under the old line.
    4. Select Activate Device
    5. Select the type of new device (i.e Watch).
    6. Enter the new SIM/ICC number (found on the back of the Gabb Watch 3's box).
    7. Select Continue

The replacement or upgraded Gabb Watch 3 will then be able to be paired to your parent MyGabb app as shown here

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center