Hasn't worked in 6 months and counting x2.

Mom
Mom Member Posts: 2

I've had 6 months of not being able to use the gabb 3 watches.. it's exhausting how long it takes to pair and connect. Then no calling or texting are working for both watches. Kids haven't needed them as much but now that I need them to have them, if course I can't get them to work or call in for help on a Sunday. Hate that we "upgraded" nothing but problems.

Tagged:

Comments

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 473 Admin
    edited July 9

Hello @Mom,

So sorry to hear about your frustration with your Gabb Watch 3s. Your frustration is heard. You mentioned that your devices have not been actively used recently. This could lead to the devices needing a very important update to help with functionality. Please follow these steps to update the software and firmware along with additional troubleshooting stpes:

First, make sure your watches are up to date by following these steps:

1. Connect Gabb Watch to WiFi by going to the settings app
    2. Open the Gabb ID app
    3. Tap Update Apps until the screen says "Apps are up to date!" You may need to tap the button multiple times. This may take several minutes to finish.
    4. Turn the watch completely off by holding down the power button for 4 seconds, select the power off icon on the watch screen, wait 15 seconds, then hold the power button for another 4 seconds to turn the watch back on.

Second, check to ensure your MyGabb app is on the most recent update:

1. Apple Store OR Google Play Store
    2. Select the MyGabb App
    3. Select Update

Third, power cycle reset to the Gabb Watch 3:

1. Hold the power button down for 4 seconds > Select the power off icon on the watch screen > Wait 15 seconds > Hold the power button for another 4 seconds to turn the watch back on

Fourth, unpair from the Gabb Watch 3

1. MyGabb app > Devices > Profile > Remove Device > Pair back to the Watch to improve the connection between the parent MyGabb App and the Watch.

Hope this helps!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center