MMS and Group chat not working

RichPirrin
RichPirrin Member Posts: 2

My daughter told me today that her phone updated last week and now she can't send/receive photos or send messages in a group chat. There is no phone number to contact Gabb and the online chat is not working. Meaning, I click the button for online chat on the website and nothing happens. She has the Gabb phone Z2. Any ideas how to fix this or contact customer service?

Tagged:

Comments

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 438 Admin
    edited July 17

Hello @RichPirrin,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing some trouble with the photo messaging (MMS) on your Gabb Phone (Z2). You mentioned having some trouble getting in contact with Customer Support so it's good to see you were able to get through to them through the Live-Chat. The agent was able to do some troubleshooting with you and confirmed a follow up email will be sent with updates.

Here are some troubleshooting steps for customers to take if they are experiencing the same trouble:

1. Ensure that Photo Messaging (MMS) is enabled on your plan:
      1. Log into your MyAccount at Gabb.com
      2. Scroll to the line and look under Plan Details
      3. Make sure your plan is a Standard or Advanced plan type as they support MMS (group/image texting). Our Starter plan does not support this functionally.
    2. Resets the Gabb Phone (Z2):
      1. Open Settings App -> System -> Reset Options -> Reset Wifi & Bluetooth
      2. Open Settings App -> System -> Reset Options -> Reset App Preferences -> Reset Apps
      3. Open Settings App -> System -> Reset Options -> RESET SETTINGS
    3. Resets with Customer Support:
      1. Our Customer Support can be contacted by chat on www.gabb.com, or by phone at 385.235.6646 Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-6:30 p.m., MT or Saturday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. MT.
      2. Any further Customer Support information can be found on our website under Contact Us.

Thank you for working with our team to get this resolved!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center