Gabb watch 3 battery not lasting through the school day

Options
HollyBowman22
HollyBowman22 Member Posts: 9
edited May 24 in Gabb watches

Super disappointed with the battery life on the Gabb watch 3. We charged it to full every night and by the time my son leaves school for the day it's dead. Kind of defeats the purpose of knowing that he left school and made it home safe... Can you guys fix this please? We'd like to stay with Gabb but it defeats the purpose if the charge won't last a full day.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 107 Admin
    edited June 5 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Holly! Sorry to hear the battery life on your Gabb Watch 3 isn’t lasting as long as you need. Our Watch product team is constantly working to improve this.

Your Gabb Watch 3 battery should be lasting about 14 hours with regular usage. Regular usage would be things like making calls and texts, leaving and entering a few safe zones, and being GPS tracked a few times throughout the day. Important: The watch must have at least 3 bars of cell service to meet the battery life hours listed above. Consistent low cell service (1-2 bars) may result in faster battery drain as the watch expends more energy searching for a signal.

Also, the good news is that there are some things that you can do to help improve the battery life of your Gabb Watch 3! Follow the steps and tips here to increase your battery life.

-Reagan

Answers

• HollyBowman22
    Options

Oh, this is really good to know. I'll try those tips. Thanks!

• Hollymom3
    Hollymom3 Member Posts: 3
    Options

We are also experiencing the same poor battery life problem with the gabb watch 3.

• HollyBowman22
    Options

@Hollymom3 Did you try the step in that article @ReaganKowal linked? It really helped us. We've seen a huge difference!

• NeoMatrixJR
    NeoMatrixJR Member Posts: 4
    Options

My son's brand new Gabb Watch 3 can barely make it through the day sometimes. Whatever article was previously linked to is gone now. Can someone post those tips again?

• HollyBowman22
    Options

@NeoMatrixJR When you click on the link in @ReaganKowal response, does the Maximizing Battery Life on the Gabb Watch 3 article not pull up for you? I just tried it again and it worked for me.

I was having the same issue as you but I haven't had any issues since following the steps the article shows.

• NeoMatrixJR
    Options

Nope…it drops me to the Gabb Support page….

• NeoMatrixJR
    Options

Nevermind…whatever it is they're using to put this on the page…my adblocker caught it and kicked it out. I shut it off and it came up.

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 107 Admin
    Options

@NeoMatrixJR,

Happy to hear you were able to get that article pulled up.

Hope it helps!

-Reagan

• bb16345
    bb16345 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Our battery does the same thing. Watch is about 2 months old. We followed the steps above and it helped a bit but the watch is down to 65% after being off the charger for 2 hours. Don't know if we have a dud or what but after spending $150 plus the monthly fee, and it only being 2 months, big bummer. Does anyone know if they do refunds or warranty?

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center