How is one supposed to cancel their line? Gabb has been great but we need to cancel the service.

LauraJones
LauraJones Member Posts: 7
edited October 14 in Account Management

Gabb watches have been great for my family but my daughter is ready for an iPhone. I need to cancel one of my lines and keep the other one active. I can't find how to cancel service anywhere in my account online. Anybody else run into this?

Answers

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 473 Admin
    edited August 27

Hi Laura! Glad to hear the watches have been good for you and your family.

To disconnect a line(s) and cancel your service, chat with our Billing Support team through the Live-Chat feature in the bottom right-hand corner of our website gabb.com. Our live support hours are Monday-Friday from 7:00  a.m.–6:30 p.m. MT, and Saturday from 7:00 a.m–3 p.m. MT.

You can learn more here in our Cancel a Gabb Line help article.

-Reagan

• LauraJones
    LauraJones Member Posts: 7

Thanks for this information. Is there a phone number I can call? I'm not seeing it on your website.

• ReaganKowal
    edited October 7

Good question! Our Billing Support team can be contacted through Live-Chat or by phone at 1-385-235-6646 Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-6:30 p.m., MT or Saturday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. MT. You can find more Customer Support information here on our website: https://gabb.com/contact/

-Reagan

• EricaK
    EricaK Member Posts: 1
    edited September 26

Good Evening,

I have been trying to get help to be absolutey sure that my kids Gabb lines CANCEL once the contract expire!!!!!!! Last I emailed the help desk was August 19th. Please help me to be sure that I do NOT get charged to go beyond their current contracts. Your services have tremendously helpful for our young kids, but they are growing up and will no longer be in need of Gabb services.

Thanks

• koulouris_r
    koulouris_r Member Posts: 1

I need help canceling my service on a phone, and I can NOT find where to do it.

• UserJW
    UserJW Member Posts: 1
    edited September 26

I have tried to submit and request to cancel and do a live chat to cancel and I still have not gotten help. Is there a phone number I can call to speak with a live person?

• ReaganKowal
    edited September 26

Hello @UserJW,

Great question! The fastest way for our billing department to complete a cancelation request is through the Live-Chat or the cancelation form that is shown in the article Laura linked above.

It looks like you were able to work with our team through Live-Chat to get that line canceled. Thank you for working with our team!

-Reagan

• HollyJames24
    HollyJames24 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 26

good morning, Inneed to cancel my sons(Dominick James) Gabb watch. Please help me if getting this turned off.

Thank you

Holly James

• ReaganKowal
    edited September 26

Hello @HollyJames24,

Your post was merged into this one as other customers have had similar questions. Please reference the Cancel a Gabb Line article linked above.

Thank you!

-Reagan

• Christie
    Christie Member Posts: 1
    edited September 26

I sent in the forms to cancel the two lines on my account and haven’t heard a word.

• ReaganKowal
    edited September 26

Hello @Christie,

Thank you for filling out the cancelation form for our Billing Department. When filling out that form, we ask that you give our team 7-10 business days to complete. If you are looking for a more immediate timeline, you can contact our Customer Support team through chat or call.

Thank you!

-Reagan

• JJohnson
    JJohnson Member Posts: 1
    edited September 26

I placed a request over a week ago to cancel our line and have not heard anything and now I just received an invoice for our next bill. Tried to live chat with someone but apparently cannot do that either. How exactly do we cancel service because you make it beyond frustratingly difficult.

• ReaganKowal
    edited September 26

Hi @JJohnson,

So sorry for any frustration with the cancelation process. It looks like your cancelation request was received on September 1st and was completed on September 7th which is within our 7-10 business day timeframe for completed cancelations.

It looks like our Customers Support tried assisting through the Live-Chat but did not receive a response. Again, apologies for any trouble with this process.

Thank you for your patience!

-Reagan

• Abigail
    Abigail Member Posts: 1
    edited September 26

I also put in a cancellation request on Aug 30th, 2024 and haven't heard anything back.

• ReaganKowal
    edited September 26

Hello @Abigail,

Sorry for the delay with your cancelation request. It's great to see that our team was able to get your cancelation finalized as of today.

Thank you for your patience!

-Reagan

• kiki
    kiki Member Posts: 1

I have lost my watch and now the 2 year plan has expired, I want to cancel the watch line and stop deducting my money, what should I do?

• ReaganKowal

Hello @kiki,

Your post was merged into this one as others have had a similar question. Please reference the comments above for the cancelation steps.

Thank you!

-Reagan

• Laurenr
    Laurenr Member Posts: 1

need to cancel my watch service. Please help me with this

• ReaganKowal

Hi, @Laurenr!

Your post was merged into this one as others have asked a similar question. You can find the steps to cancel your line in this post.

Thank you!

-Reagan

• kristen5150
    kristen5150 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 14

I would like to cancel our gabb service as we have chosen a different provider. can u please help me with this?

• ReaganKowal

Hello @kristen5150,

Your post was merged into this one as it has all the information needed for your question. Check out the comments above for more information on how to cancel your line.

Thank you!

-Reagan

• Kolby
    Kolby Member Posts: 1

Good Afternoon,

I need to cancel our Gabb subscription.

Thanks,

Kolby

• ReaganKowal

Hi @Kolby,

Your post was merged into this one as others have asked a similar question. You can find the steps to cancel your line in this post.

Thank you!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center