Gabb has been great but we need to cancel the service. How is one supposed to cancel their line?

Options
LauraJones
LauraJones Member Posts: 5
edited May 24 in Account Management

Gabb watches have been great for my family but my daughter is ready for an iPhone. I need to cancel one of my lines and keep the other one active. I can't find how to cancel service anywhere in my account online. Anybody else run into this?

Answers

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 107 Admin
    Options

Hi Laura! Glad to hear the watches have been good for you and your family.

To disconnect a line(s) and cancel your service, chat with our Billing Support team through the Live-Chat feature in the bottom right-hand corner of our website gabb.com. Our live support hours are Monday-Friday from 7:00  a.m.–6:30 p.m. MT, and Saturday from 7:00 a.m–3 p.m. MT.

-Reagan

• LauraJones
    LauraJones Member Posts: 5
    Options

Thanks for this information. Is there a phone number I can call? I'm not seeing it on your website.

• ReaganKowal
    edited May 23
    Options

Good question! Our Billing Support team can be contacted through Live-Chat or by phone at 1-385-235-6646 Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-6:30 p.m., MT or Saturday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. MT. You can find more Customer Support information here on our website: https://gabb.com/contact/

-Reagan

• mrsElli
    mrsElli Member Posts: 1
    Options

Please contact regarding the cancellation of service.

• ReaganKowal
    edited June 24
    Options

Hi @mrsElli,

It looks like you submitted a cancelation request through email to our Billing Support team. Your request has been received by our Gabb Experts. We aim to respond within 10 business days. For a quicker response, we recommend reaching out to our Billing Support team through Live-Chat or by phone at 1-385-235-6646 Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-6:30 p.m., MT or Saturday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. MT. You can find more Customer Support information here on our website: https://gabb.com/contact/

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center