Nothing coming through on phone

Options
CryChee
CryChee Member Posts: 2
edited June 10 in Gabb phones

For a month now, my daughter has not been able to send or get messages. She has also not had her phone ring when called. The bill has been paid on time. It shows a signal and she is also still connected to our WiFi. I have tested it multiple times. I have called her while sitting next to her and it not ring on her phone. I have sent messages that went through on my side, but she doesn’t get. She has also tried sending me messages which never come in. I have emailed GABB support with this problem and have not gotten any reply. If it isn’t going to work when I need it then I want to cancel before next bill. Anyone had this problem and if so what was done to fix it?

Thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 107 Admin
    edited June 4
    Options

Hi CryChee,

Sorry to hear that you were having trouble with calling, texting on your Gabb Phone (Z2). Happy to see that you were helped by our Customer Support team by doing the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Reprovisioned the line
    2. Followed these steps:
      1. Open Settings App > System > Reset Options > Reset WiFi & Bluetooth > Reset App Preferences > Reset Apps > RESET SETTINGS

Glad that worked for you!

• ElizabethJune_98
    ElizabethJune_98 Member Posts: 7
    Options

This happened to my childs phone. The customer service reprovisioned ours too and it worked after that.

• HGemmer
    HGemmer Member Posts: 2
    Options

I left my kid home alone for the first time and his phone wouldn’t let him call anyone and I couldn’t call him. It was awful and he was terrified. Can’t get anyone to chat or respond to my concerns to fix it. I’m sooooooo unimpressed by this phone!

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 107 Admin
    edited June 11
    Options

@HGemmer,

So sorry to hear about this experience you and your child had! I'm happy to see our Customer Service was able to reach out to you after your chat unexpectedly disconnected. They will be able to continue helping you through email to help answer your questions.

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center