Issues with Gabb Support: Lack of Ticket System and Follow-Up

jesse
jesse Member Posts: 2

Hello Gabb Community,

I’m sharing my experience to highlight some significant issues I’ve faced with Gabb’s support and to seek advice from others who may have encountered similar problems.

Issues Faced:

Miscommunication Regarding Contract Status:

Contract Confusion: I was informed that I was under a contract, which led me to continue paying for the service. However, I’ve recently been told that I was never in a contract, which is now confirmed by my account information. This miscommunication led to unnecessary payments and prolonged the resolution of my issues.

Lack of Ticketing System:

Tracking Difficulties: There is no ticketing system in place to track the status of support requests. This absence has made it extremely challenging to follow up on my concerns or see any progress on unresolved issues.

Repeated Support Failures:

Unresolved Issues: I have reached out to Gabb support approximately 8-9 times they email saying that a support agent will get in touch it never happens.
(I have all the emails saved there is zero follow up)
Despite repeated assurances, my issues remain unresolved, and I have not received proper follow-up or resolution. This lack of effective support has left me frustrated and without a clear path to resolution.

Current Situation:

Communication Gaps: The inability to track requests and the lack of a ticketing system have led to significant delays and a sense of being ignored. I was left waiting for months without satisfactory responses or resolutions.

Request for Assistance:

Advice: Has anyone else dealt with similar issues, particularly with contract miscommunication and support challenges? How did you manage to resolve them?
Suggestions: What steps can I take to effectively escalate these concerns within Gabb or find alternative ways to ensure timely and effective support?
I hope this discussion helps bring attention to these support challenges and provides a path forward for those experiencing similar issues. Thank you for your time and any advice you can offer. Thank you!

I'm to the point of making a YouTube video to properly display what has happened and to warn others before purchasing Gabb, the issues they may encounter.

thank you so much for reading! Have a great day.

Best- Jesse

Comments

• LauraJones
    LauraJones Member Posts: 7

Wanted to chime in here. I've had emails that take a week at times to get answers in the past. But I've always had good support when calling in directly using the customer support phone number 3852356646.

Overall, we've been customers for several years and only had to contact customer service a handful of times. I haven't had any issues.

Calling in seemed to be a good experience for us even though it was a bit of a wait (30 or 40 minutes) during the holidays last year which was understandable. Maybe try calling in?

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center