App Suggestions

Options
AdamD
AdamD Member Posts: 2

How do we (parents) submit an app to be reviewed and approved for Gabb phones? I have an app in mind but don't see anywhere to submit it for consideration.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 105 Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @AdamD

This is a great question! You can find our App Guide here with all the available apps along with an option to request an app that may not be available yet. Submit a request and our team will review it for safety. If the app passes our minimum safety standards, it will be made available for Gabb phones with a full review. You can read the Reviewing Criteria here as well.

-Reagan

Answers

• adeebarafeh
    adeebarafeh Member Posts: 1
    Options

I've been wanting the Gabb Phone 3 Pro to have the contactless payment feature for a while now. Similar to Apple Pay, my daughter needs the feature where she can just pay with her phone when she doesn't have her physical one with her. Please let me know on how I can set this up or if there's a feature for this!

• ReaganKowal
    edited June 11
    Options

Hi @adeebarafeh,

This is a great app idea! You can submit an app request for a contactless payment on our App Guide page. This would also be a great suggestion to add as a Feature Idea post. Thank you!

-Reagan

• J_schwend
    J_schwend Member Posts: 1
    Options

The dude perfect app has multiple family free creators including dude perfect and Zach king. The app also has kid safe ads and would great for entertainment.

• KaylaT0884
    KaylaT0884 Member Posts: 1
    Options

My son recently got a Venmo Teen account. Gabb has everything BUT Venmo, it seems…. Please allow the Venmo app!

• Todd60737
    Todd60737 Member Posts: 2
    Options

When an app has been suggested, how do we find out the status and if it is allowed or denied?

• ReaganKowal
    Options

Great question @Todd60737!

We receive every request that is sent through our Request an App feature on our website. Every app goes through a safety inspection before being approved or denied to ensure it follows the safety criteria.

If approved, the app will be added to our "app library" on our website for parents to add to their child's device. Please note that due to the volume of requests, it can take time for each submission to be evaluated. Thank you for your submissions!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center