MMS and Gabb website

I’ve got the Gabb 4 pro for my son and with that I’ve got him the advance plan. Whenever I go to Gabb wireless and try to approve MMS on his phone, it just loads and says that there is an issue. Is this happening to anyone else.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mseiter45
    Mseiter45 Member Posts: 2
    edited October 8

Whenever I press view details and it never loads

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 474 Admin

Hello @Mseiter45,

Thank you for this post to ask your question. We're so excited to have you as part of our Gabb family! I'd be happy to help with this.

When a new line has been purchased from the Gabb.com website, it is delivered activated and ready to use. Since your line was ordered with the Advanced Plan, the MMS messaging (group and photo texting) is already enabled on the device and does not need to be approved through your MyAccount. If you are having trouble sending or receiving MMS messages on the Gabb Phone 4 Pro, a reset to the MMS setting may need to be done by our Customer Support.

Concerning your MyAccount not showing the Gabb Phone 4 Pro personal information, there are a few things that can be done to get this feature working properly:

1. Open an Incognito Window also known as a Private Window. *Steps to open this window will vary depending on if you are on a computer or phone and what browser you are using.
      1. Chrome on computer: Ctrl + Shift + N 
      2. Apple on computer: File > New Private Tab
    2. Once the Incognito Window is open, search Gabb.com
    3. Log into your MyAccount
    4. Select View Details to see the Personal Information

If you are continuing to see that blank screen after following these steps, a sync may need to be done to your MyAccount. This can be done by our amazing Customer Support team. They can be reached by chat at www.gabb.com, or by phone at 385.235.6646 Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-6:30 p.m., MT or Saturday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. MT.

Hope this information and troubleshooting helps!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center