Focus mode not turning off, despite swicth active" to off

Wolfe
Wolfe Member Posts: 3

I initially set up a 3 hour Quiet Time (focus and silent mode on a Gabb Watch 3) for one of my sons' watch. We decided a couple weeks later that it wasn't necessary, so wanted to turn it off. Unfortunately, no matter what I do, it's still active from the watch. In the app, if I uncheck the boxes, slide the activty function to off, etc., it's still active, and the save function is always grayed out. I've run all updates, even removed the device and resynched, yet that initial Quiet Time is showing as active on the watch. Even when I click on Add Quiet Time, the initial setting are still there. This has been going for weeks. How do I permanently delete a Quiet Time?

Tagged:

Answers

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 474 Admin

Hi @Wolfe,

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the Quiet Time on your Gabb Watch 3. Thank you for giving the troubleshooting steps you have done. Here are the steps to delete a Quiet Time schedule in the MyGabb app:

1. Open your MyGabb app on the parent phone
    2. Select "Profile" of the device you are working with
    3. Select "Edit" (looks like a pad and pencil)
    4. Scroll to the bottom
    5. Select "delete"
    6. Select "delete quiet time"

If the Quiet Time does not immediately delete off the watch, power the device off for 30 seconds and back on. This will help the watch recognize the command from the app.

Hope this helps!

-Reagan

• Wolfe
    Wolfe Member Posts: 3

Hi, Reagan.

I appreciate the response! Unfortunately, when I click on the edit function, the page that opens is only fields for first name, last name, DOB, and gender. There is nothing else on this screen.

Matt

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 474 Admin

Hello, @Wolfe!

Thank you for your response. Sorry for the confusion. I'd be happy to give you further troubleshooting for this. In step 3 from above, there are two different Edit buttons that can be selected. You're going to want to select the button next to the Quiet Time schedule. See photo below.

The edit button next to the name of the Gabb Watch will take you into the settings of the child's profile.

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center