Lock Mode for Gabb Phone

Options
RJ619
RJ619 Member Posts: 2

We have a Gabb watch for our daughter and the lock mode schedule has been very helpful. We just got a Gabb Phone 3 Pro for our son and it looks like scheduling lock mode is not an option. This is a bit disappointing as I assumed is was a primary feature of Gabb products to be able to control when kids use them. Our son has already been sending messages and making calls in the middle of the night and I'd like to make it so he can only use messaging and calling during set hours. Please add this feature for the phones! Thanks!

0 votes

Open · Last Updated

Comments

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 92 Admin
    Options

Thank you for this feedback, @RJ619!

Love to hear that your Gabb Watch 3 and Gabb Phone 3 Pro are a good fit for you and your family. This feedback is great as our team is always looking to improve our products for our customers.

Thank you!

-Reagan

• Sunshine
    Sunshine Member Posts: 2
    Options

Is there any update about adding the ability to schedule lock mode to phones? As a previous gabb watch family, we were shocked to find that this foundational protection was not on the phones.

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 92 Admin
    Options

Hi @Sunshine!

The team does not have an update on this potential feature at this time. Thank you for your interest and desire to help us continue creating safe tech for kids. Our team takes customer feedback very seriously and do our best to bring it to life to the best of our ability. If this feature is added to our Gabb Phones, I'll ensure an update is posted in this thread.

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center