Why is my kid not able to send a message

Options
Carlosestevez
Carlosestevez Member Posts: 2

I just got my kid a Gabb phone pro and it was working fine until it stopped working and kept saying "failed to send" when my kid tries to send a message. We have tried to reset the phone but it keeps saying it and we have a sim card in it too.

Tagged:

Answers

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 107 Admin
    Options

Hi @Carlosestevez,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing some trouble with texting on your Gabb Phone 3 Pro. Here are some troubleshooting steps to try to get it up and working again:

1. Update Firmware and Software on the Gabb Phone 3 Pro:
      1. Navigate to the Knox E Fota app and check for updates
      2. Google Play Store app and tap the circle in the top right > Manage Apps and Devices > The second line should say "All apps up to date" or "Download/install updates."
    2. Reset Network Settings on Gabb Phone 3 Pro:
      1. Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset network settings
    3. Network Reset with Customer Support:
      1. Ask a Customer Support agent to help troubleshoot the GPS Location error through a Network Reset
      2. Contact Customer Support by Live Chat on www.gabb.com, or by phone at 385.235.6646 Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-6:30 p.m., MT or Saturday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. MT

We can see that Customer Support has contacted you to troubleshoot this with you. Please respond to them at your earliest convenience to get this resolved. Thank you!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center