Gabb 3 watch going blank and not powering on.

Options
Lpan19
Lpan19 Member Posts: 2

Gabb 3 watch will not power on at all. Was fully charged and just went blank/black screen. So frustrating and disappointing. Please help!

Comments

• Pwatts79
    Pwatts79 Member Posts: 1
    Options

My son's gabb watch will not power on. How do I tell if it's the charger that's not charging the watch or if it's the watch itself that needs to be fix or replace. I have an apple watch and tried the apple watch charger and vise versa and, it will not show any charging. Do any charger unit works or only GABB 3 watch charger work in the GABB watch.

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 92 Admin
    edited June 28
    Options

Hi @Pwatts79,

Sorry for any trouble you have experienced with your Gabb Watch 3. One way you can troubleshoot this is by following these steps:

1. Place the watch on the charger
    2. Press the back button (top right button) 10 times fast
    3. An image will appear on the watch
    4. Select the checkmark on the watch
    5. The watch will power off, factory reset, then power back on when it’s finished

If you do not receive the checkmark after step 2, we will know your device will need to be looked into to see if it qualifies for a replacement. Our Customer Support has contacted you to help troubleshoot this with you. Please respond back to them at your earliest convenience so receive help. Thank you!

-Reagan

• Adam79
    Adam79 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 28
    Options

received my warranty replacement today, the watch will not charge. if I perform step 2 above I do not get a checkmark on the watch

• ReaganKowal
    edited June 28
    Options

@Adam79 Sorry to hear you are still experiencing the trouble with your new Gabb Watch 3. It looks like you talked with our Customer Support and found that the charger is causing the issues here. It's good to see that a new charger is on its way to you now!

-Reagan

• ReaganKowal
    Options

Hi @Lpan19,

So sorry to hear you are experiencing trouble with your Gabb Watch 3 being stuck on a blank/black screen. Your frustration and disappointment is heard. We definitely want to ensure your device is working properly. Please follow these troubleshooting steps to help:

1. On the Watch: Factory Reset the watch
      1. Place the watch on the charger
      2. Press the back button (top right button) 10 times fast
      3. An image will appear on the watch
      4. Select the checkmark on the watch
      5. The watch will power off, factory reset, then power back on when it’s finished
    2. Pair back to the watch as shown here

If your device does not respond after the step under B, our Customer Support can look further into this to see if you qualify for a replacement to be sent out to you. It looks like you have already reached out to our Customer Support and are in the process of getting this resolved. Thank you!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center