Import Profile/Setup After Factory Reset

Options
DianaB
DianaB Member Posts: 4

My child has been using their Gabb Watch3 for less than 6 months and I've had to completely factory reset it 2 (or maybe 3) times already (which is extremely annoying…) Unfortunately after a factory-reset I have to manually add everything from scratch — my child's contacts, Quiet Times, Safe Zones, etc. It would be nice to have those settings linked to my child's Gabb profile since they already have a unique user ID. It would save so much time. And if the product is going to keep continually needing factory resets, then it would be nice to make the process a bit more user friendly.

1 votes

Open · Last Updated

Comments

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 129 Admin
    Options

Hi @DianaB,

Thank you for posting this feedback with your feature idea. This is a great idea that our team can look into for a future feature. If you are experiencing a recurring error with your device after several factory resets, please contact Customer Support by chat on www.gabb.com, or by phone at 385.235.6646 Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-6:30 p.m., MT or Saturday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. MT. They will be able to look further into this issue with you to help find a resolution. Thank you!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center