New watch not syncing

Jrad
Jrad Member Posts: 2

I’ve tried everything. Factory reset, deleting and reinstalling the app, etc. We have 1 watch for our oldest daughter and just bought one for our 9 year old. I get it to connect via Bluetooth, but as soon as I hit the wifi on the watch and start to type the password on my phone it goes back to the original screen on the phone and won’t work. I put a request in 5 days ago and still haven’t heard. The chat function on the website won’t work either. I have a very sad girl that hasn’t been able to use her birthday gift. Any ideas?

Tagged:

Comments

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 473 Admin

Hi @Jrad,

So sorry to hear you are facing trouble when attempting to pair to your new Gabb Watch 3. We apologize for any trouble that came on your daughter's birthday from this!

It's great to see that our Customer Support team was able to help by following these troubleshooting steps:

1. Go into the App Store/Google Play Store and ensure your MyGabb app is up to date
      1. (An "Update" notification will show if one is needed)
    2. Toggle your Bluetooth off on your parent phone for 30 seconds and back on
    3. Ensure the Bluetooth permissions are allowed for the MyGabb app in the parent phone Settings
    4. Factory Reset the watch:
      1. Place the watch on the charger
      2. Press the back button (top right button) 10 times fast
      3. An image will appear on the watch
      4. Select the checkmark on the watch
      5. The watch will power off, factory reset, and then power back on when it’s finished

After exhausting these troubleshooting steps with no results, they were able to get a replacement device sent out to you so you can send the current one back for our team to investigate. Thank you for working with our team to help make this right.

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center