Watch Return

JHTV2024
JHTV2024 Member Posts: 2

We ordered a watch for my son but decided we wanted to wait one more year. I submitted the return request within the 15 day window post delivery but Gabb didn't approve it until day 17. I am being charged an early termination fee ($100 plus taxes) even though the package was never open, activated, and they approved the return. I was also just told the unopened watch band would not be refunded either. Trying to figure out how I have paid nearly $200 for a service never even activated and merchandise that was never even touched and is now in Gabb's possession for them to resell? Anyone have a similar experience and were you able to resolve it? Live chat was not helpful.

Answers

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 473 Admin
    edited July 9

Hi @JHTV2024,

So sorry to hear about your experience with the return process of your Gabb Watch 3. This is definitely not a typical experience when returning a device within the return window. Looks like our Billing Department was able to look into this situation to help make this right. They refunded the fees which you will see hit your account within the next 10-15 business days depending on your bank. Thank you for your patience!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center