Connecting Gabb 3 to WIFI.

Options
AdamParsons55
AdamParsons55 Member Posts: 2

I bought my youngest daughter her first Gabb 3 watch. So I have experience already with pairing the devices.

While activating this watch, I get all the way to the ‘connect watch to WiFi’ and get stopped.
The watch doesn’t see my home network no matter how many times I push refresh on the watch.

When I go to the help section it says there should be a ‘skip this step” button, but I have yet to see that option.

I can’t move to the next step of pairing because of WiFi issues.

Please advise.

Tagged:

Comments

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 129 Admin
    edited July 9
    Options

Hi @AdamParsons55,

Sorry to hear you are having some trouble getting your new Gabb Watch 3 paired to your MyGabb app. It looks like our Customer Support was able to reach out to look further into this with you.

We're happy to hear you were able to troubleshoot this and get your device paired by connecting to a different WiFi source. The Gabb Watch 3 only works on 2.4gHz networks. Some routers only display a 5GHz network. Some people need to configure their network to support the 2.4GHz frequency and might have to reach out to their Internet service provider for assistance OR connect to a different WiFi source.

We love hearing that your new Gabb Watch is a great fit for you and your family.

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center