Can’t add additional Guardian

MommaJ
MommaJ Member Posts: 2

I need help adding additional guardians. Want to add my husband so my child can contact him anytime also but the email from Gabb doesn’t send to him. It just says pending beside his name. Checked all his email folders and email isn’t there . But if I take him off as a guardian, he gets an email telling him he’s been taken off. Can’t get the email to accept. What do I do??

Answers

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 474 Admin
    edited October 3

Hi @MommaJ,

Great question! So happy to see you were able to reach out to our Customer Support team to help get this resolved. If the desired contact is not receiving the necessary email to add them as a guardian contact, our team is able to do some troubleshooting on their end to help get that email sent. Your wanted Guardian Contact can also log into their MyGabb app using the login email and password of the Primary Contact. This will grant them access to the location of the device that the Guardian would have.

Thank you for working with our team to get this question answered.

-Reagan

• thefog72
    thefog72 Member Posts: 2

Is the primary contact considered a guardian? This is a big miss by Gabb. It would be good for multiple parents/guardians to be able to see kids' locations. I sincerly hope this is updated in a future release.

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 474 Admin

@thefog72,

The Primary Contact is not considered a Guardian Contact. The Primary Contact is the account holder and does not need to be added a separate time as a Guardian. Guardian Contacts are able to access the location of the Gabb Watch by being assigned as a Guardian or logging into the MyGabb app with the Primary Contacts login credentials.

Hope this helps!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center