Gabb watch to gabb watch can’t complete call

Options
Lauren
Lauren Member Posts: 2

hello! We just got gabb watch 3s for both of our daughters. We added each of their watch phone numbers as approved contacts to each other. They are able to text message each other just fine but when they try to call each other, it says “your call cannot be completed as dialed please check your number and dial again”. I have no idea how to fix this.

Tagged:

Comments

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 92 Admin
    Options

Hey @Lauren,

That's very interesting that your two Gabb Watch 3s will text each other but get "Your call cannot be completed as dialed" when calling each other. Let's keep an eye on the troubleshooting you're doing with Gabb Support and we'll keep this discussion open.

• dani_mcgrath
    dani_mcgrath Member Posts: 2
    Options

was there a resolution found for this? I am having the same issue trying to call my child’s watch.

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 92 Admin
    edited June 10
    Options

Hi @dani_mcgrath,

@Lauren was able to troubleshoot with Customer Support and get this resolved by following these steps:

1. Network reset to the carrier settings by a Support agent
    2. Power cycle reset to the Watch:
      1. hold down the power button for 4 seconds, select the power off icon on the watch screen, wait 15 seconds, then hold the power button for another 4 seconds to turn the watch back on.

If you are still experiencing trouble after the above steps, follow these steps next:

1. Unpair from the Gabb Watch:
      1. MyGabb app > Devices > Profile > Remove Device.
    2. Pair back to the Gabb Watch:
      1. You can find the pairing steps here

These are great troubleshooting steps to do with Customer Support help the network issue you are experiencing with calling on your Gabb Watch.

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center