Is something wrong with the Gabb App store?

Brett
Brett Member Posts: 2

I've tried to add apps for my son's phone the last couple of days and after enabling them, he goes to the app store and there is nothing there for him to install. Once I refresh the page the app I enabled has the enable option again as if nothing happened.

Answers

• Gabb Product
    Gabb Product Administrator Posts: 59 Admin

Hello @Brett,

Thank you for this post! Apologies for any trouble this has caused you. This error has been escalated to our team. We are working hard to get this resolved as soon as possible. We will post an update here as soon as this has been resolved.

Thank you!

-Gabb Product Team

• comer4d
    comer4d Member Posts: 2

Yea, there was something going on yesterday, they kept telling me it was a problem with my gabb account, but it turns out it was something on their end. Fixed for me now.

• Gabb Product
    Gabb Product Administrator Posts: 59 Admin

Hi all!

We were able to quickly find the source of this error and get a fix pushed out as of September 11th, 2024. If anyone is continuing to experiencing this, please comment on this post so we can look into this again.

Thank you!

-Gabb Product Team

• Larasteck
    Larasteck Member Posts: 2

we are trying to add apps to my son’s gabb pro 4— and it continues to give us a error. Message stating an error occurred enabling the app in red at the top of the screen.

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 438 Admin

Hello @Larasteck,

It's great to see that you were able to reach out to our Customer Support team and get assistance resolving this error of adding apps to your Gabb Phone 4 Pro through these troubleshooting steps:

1. Log out of your MyAccount
    2. Customer Support preforms a Sync to your account
    3. Log back into your MyAccount
    4. Download apps

Sorry for any trouble this may have caused you and your family. So great that you were able to get this resolved. Thank you for working with our team!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center