Not receiving calls or texts

MikeJ
MikeJ Member Posts: 2

I've had nothing but problems with this watch since opening the box. Most recently, I can't call or text my daughter. She can send texts and calls, but not receive them. It's just a bracelet with a screen if I can't use it as needed. Any advice?

Tagged:

Comments

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 473 Admin
    edited September 4

Hey @MikeJ,

So sorry to hear you were experiencing trouble with receiving calls and texts to your Gabb Watch 3. Your concern is valid as this is a very important feature for your device. It looks like you were able to troubleshoot with one of our Customer Support agents through the Live-Chat feature on our website. They were able to get this resolved through these troubleshooting steps:

1. Network Reset with Customer Support:
      1. If a device is experiencing trouble with calling and texting, our amazing Customer Support team can help troubleshoot this error through a Network Reset
      2. Contact Customer Support by Live Chat on www.gabb.com, or by phone at 385.235.6646 Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-6:30 p.m., MT or Saturday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. MT
    2. Soft Reset to the Gabb Watch 3:
      1. Hold the power button down for 4 seconds
      2. Select the power off icon on the watch screen
      3. Wait 15 seconds
      4. Hold the power button for another 4 seconds to turn the watch back on
    3. Hard Reset (Factory Reset) to the Gabb Watch 3:
      1. On the MyGabb App: Unpair the Watch
        1. Select the"Devices"tab
        2. Select "Profile" on the watch you need to unpair
        3. Scroll to the bottom of the profile and select "Remove Device"
        4. Select "Remove and Reset"
      2. On the Watch: Factory Reset the watch
        1. Place the watch on the charger
        2. Press the back button (top right button) 10 times fast
        3. Select the checkmark on the watch
        4. The watch will power off, factory reset, then power back on when it’s finished
        5. Pair back to the watch

Thank you for reaching out to our Customer Support team to help get this resolved.

-Reagan

• Stephmc
    Stephmc Member Posts: 2

just started using gabb phone a few days ago. Now my child cannot receive texts from me. Ugh. I’ve done the delete device, and factory reset. Still she cannot receive my texts, only calls. Any advice?

• Remy
    Remy Member Posts: 2

I am having the same issue as above. My iphone is all of sudden not getting texts or calls from my daughter’s Gabb phone. Total pain. Have tried everything!

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 473 Admin

Hi @Remy,

This post includes information for our Gabb Watch 3. Troubleshooting for our Gabb Phones will be different than the troubleshooting provided above. Check out this post on with troubleshooting the network connection for our Gabb Phones.

Thanks!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center