Not receiving calls or texts

Options
MikeJ
MikeJ Member Posts: 2

I've had nothing but problems with this watch since opening the box. Most recently, I can't call or text my daughter. She can send texts and calls, but not receive them. It's just a bracelet with a screen if I can't use it as needed. Any advice?

Tagged:

Comments

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 107 Admin
    edited June 26
    Options

Hey @MikeJ,

So sorry to hear you were experiencing trouble with receiving calls and texts to your Gabb Watch 3. Your concern is valid as this is a very important feature for your device. It looks like you were able to troubleshoot with one of our Customer Support agents through the Live-Chat feature on our website. They were able to get this resolved through these troubleshooting steps:

1. Network Reset with Customer Support:
      1. Ask a Customer Support agent to help troubleshoot the GPS Location error through a Network Reset
      2. Contact Customer Support by Live Chat on www.gabb.com, or by phone at 385.235.6646 Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-6:30 p.m., MT or Saturday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. MT
    2. Power cycle reset to the Gabb Watch 3:
      1. Hold the power button down for 4 seconds > Select the power off icon on the watch screen > Wait 15 seconds > Hold the power button for another 4 seconds to turn the watch back on
    3. Unpair from the Gabb Watch 3
      1. MyGabb app > Devices > Profile > Remove Device > Pair back to the Watch to improve the connection between the parent MyGabb App and the Watch.

Thank you for reaching out to our Customer Support team to help get this resolved.

-Reagan

• Stephmc
    Stephmc Member Posts: 2
    Options

just started using gabb phone a few days ago. Now my child cannot receive texts from me. Ugh. I’ve done the delete device, and factory reset. Still she cannot receive my texts, only calls. Any advice?

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center