Gabb came out with a Gabb Phone 4 Pro. I recently got the Gabb Phone 3 Pro what's the difference?

Options
JoBruun
JoBruun Member Posts: 3
edited July 1 in Gabb phones

Just saw that Gabb came out with the Gabb phone 4 pro. A few months ago I got my daughter the gabb phone 3 pro. Wondering what the difference is? If I would have known they were coming out with a new phone I might have waited a few months…

Comments

• StaceyMatlock85
    StaceyMatlock85 Member Posts: 7
    Options

We have a Gabb Phone 3 Pro as well. It's very similar to the Gabb Phone 4 Pro that was just released. Looks like the following differences:

• Gabb Phone 3 Pro is a Samsung A13. Gabb Phone 4 Pro is a Samsung A15
    • Slightly improved selfie camera on the Gabb Phone 4 Pro
    • Some more storage on the device

Other than that, they're pretty much similar. I think if you have an original Gabb Phone or an older Gabb Phone Plus the upgrade to Gabb Phone 4 Pro would we really worth it. Upgrade from a Gabb Phone 3 Pro to a Gabb Phone 4 Pro? Probably not necessary.

For my other child on a Gabb Phone Plus we'll be upgrading that one to a Gabb phone 4 Pro for sure. Choose an advanced plan type and you can enable third party apps from your gabb account online. Nice for us because my daughter is getting older and needs apps for school and such. Advanced plan type as has their music+ included (like a clean Spotify).

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Moderator Posts: 107 Admin
    Options

Hi @JoBruun,

Very exciting news about the new Gabb Phone 4 Pro release. @StaceyMatlock85 is correct that the Gabb Phone 3 Pro is very similar to the Gabb Phone 4 Pro. You can also learn more about this new device here on the Gabb website!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center