Updating primary contact info

Heybutton
Heybutton Member Posts: 2
edited August 14 in Gabb watches

I recently got a new phone number and I’m not able to update primary contact info (I.e. replace old number with new number). Any suggestions on how to achieve that?

Answers

• ReaganKowal
    ReaganKowal Administrator, Moderator Posts: 438 Admin
    edited August 13

Great question @Heybutton!

There are two important steps that need to be completed to get your new number updated as a primary contact.

1. Update Account Phone Number in your MyAccount
      1. Log into your MyAccount on the Gabb website
      2. Select Account Information
      3. Find Account Phone Number
      4. Update and Save Changes
    2. Unpair/Repair to your Gabb Watch
      1. Unpair: MyGabb app > Devices > Profile > Remove Device
      2. Repair: Steps shown here

Once you get paired back to your device, you will see the updated phone number to the primary contact. If you have trouble with this process, our Customer Support team can help complete the change on their end. Customer Support can be contacted through chat on www.gabb.com, or by phone at 385.235.6646 Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m-6:30 p.m., MT or Saturday from 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. MT.

Hope this helps!

-Reagan

• angiedraheim
    angiedraheim Member Posts: 1

I am the primary on my child’s account. How do I change my number? My husband is a guardian but can’t change my number because he is not the primary

• ReaganKowal

Hello @angiedraheim,

Your post was merged into this post above as others have asked a similar question. Please follow the steps above for the best results. Thank you!

-Reagan

• Kat
    Kat Member Posts: 2

Can more than 1 person be a primary contact? My husband would like access to be notified if/when kids are leaving and entering safe zones as we use it for bus/school.

• ReaganKowal

Hello @Kat,

Check out this post for more information on your question: More than 1 parent with the Gabb Messenger App?

Thank you!

-Reagan

Gabb Help Center

Explore articles and tutorials to answer your product questions.

Visit Help Center